- Customs Clearance/Brokerage
The Logistics Department caters to clients’ customs clearance and delivery requirements. With its expertise in the brokerage industry coupled with a truck fleet capability ready to serve deliveries from simple cargoes to the most complex “out of gauge” shipments. The department employs a handful of licensed customs brokers and customs declarants skilled to process shipments from anywhere in the world as its origin and can identify the right HS code thereby computing for the accurate amount of customs duties and taxes that the shipper/consignee should be paying.
- In-plant Logistics Service
Back in 1997, Orient Freight Logistics Department pioneered the in-plant services to an electronic manufacturing company in Cavite Economic Processing Zone in Rosario, Cavite. Our team of shipment coordinators, processors, and transport dispatchers collaborates with our Client’s supply chain and transport department in positioning, loading, and delivering to port all export bound shipments. To this day, OFII still handles majority of this Client’s export volume as evidence of the client’s decades of satisfaction to our service.
OFII started working with a major car manufacturer back in 1988. We were initially providing customs clearance and delivery of completely build units (CBU) imported from Japan. Then we expanded to stockyard and deliveries to supply semi-knockdown units to feed their production line. With their volume and production demand grew bigger, they decided to relocate their plant from Bicutan to Sta Rosa, Laguna. Since we have been partners ever since, they required us to aid them in their turnkey projects serving customs clearance, delivery, and installation of their plant and production line equipment. Currently, we are serving this Client for their customs clearance, ATRIG application, Port Operations, and in-plant services for the logistics of their importation and exportation of completely build units (CBU).
We are capable and proven in handling complex logistics of special out of gauge, heavy lift or break-bulk cargoes including high value and critical shipments. Our team is composed of well-trained technical people who possess actual experience in moving special cargoes from origin to its final destination. We provide complete logistics solutions for special type of shipments and are proficient in shipping from origin, direct-to-truck discharge, on-time and sequential delivery method including assembly and disassembly, positioning and bolting of machines and equipment to its foundation and an expert in automotive logistics.
- Reliable in-house brokerage maintaining delivery monitoring and documentation services.
- Proficient onsite personnel to carefully handle transactions with customs and Eco zone authorities.
- Investors setting up businesses in the Philippines gain assistance with the government authorities.
- Comprehensive services are bundled and integrated with innovative solutions to satisfy each client’s exclusive necessities.
- Each service is tailored to help in establishing and managing businesses, from the initial planning, set-up stage, up to the final operation.
- Carefully analyzed logistics plans for the efficient handling of import and export materials and supplies with ensured profitable operations.